I will re-open for business on June 15th.
Appointments will be on Mondays and Wednesdays ONLY at my home clinic (Postcode A82 DH29), for the time-being.
Only one-to-one Physical Therapy treatments and one-to-one Pilates classes will be available, group classes will resume when it is safe to do so.
Extra safety procedures will be in place to safeguard both myself and those visiting the clinic.
- Please do not attend for appointment if you have a fever, cough, breathing difficulties, sore throat or any other symptoms associated with Covid-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19. In this instance, please get in contact to reschedule your appointment.
- I will be wearing a mask and will ask that you bring your own mask with you. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase one from me.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Surfaces will be disinfected before and after each client.
- You will be asked to bring along your own towels to lie on and for cover on the treatment table.
- As far as is possible, only one person should attend at a time. Children must still be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- I’m awaiting a Card reader, but hope to have Card payments on-line by June 15th.