One-to-one Physical Therapy treatments and one-to-one Pilates classes are available. Group Pilates classes will resume from September 20th 2021.
Extra safety procedures will be in place to safeguard both myself and those visiting for one-to-one appointments.
- Please do not attend for appointment if you have a fever, cough, breathing difficulties, changes to taste/smell, sore throat or any other symptoms associated with Covid-19. In this instance, please get in contact to reschedule your appointment.
- If this is your first appointment, I will send you a link to a consultation form that you must fill in and send back before your appointment.
- I will be wearing a mask and will ask that you bring your own mask with you. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase one from me.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Surfaces will be disinfected before and after each client.
- As far as is possible, only one person should attend at a time. Children must still be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Payments may be made by cash or card.
- Will have limited numbers & must be booked and paid for in advance.
- Refunds will not be issued unless I cancel classes.
- Masks are not mandatory during classes but may be worn if preferred.
- Please do not attend class if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.